Whereas Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR) entered into force on 25 May 2018, be informed as follows:
1. PESZKE S.C. and G&J Sp. z o.o. based in Poland, 38-420 Korczyna ul. Spółdzielcza 4 act as the controllers of your personal data.
2. The sources of your personal data subject to processing include electronic communication in a broad sense (in particular, electronic mail and inquiry forms), information disclosed over the phone, orders, inquiries, traditional mail and business meetings.
3. We process the personal data you disclosed to us and use them only on the basis and for the purpose of performing a contract.
Your personal data are processed:
a) for the purpose of performing a contract on buying/selling the products offered by PESZKE S.C. and G&J Sp. z o.o., pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of GDPR, i.e. when the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, until the expiry thereof;
b) for the purpose of direct marketing, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR, i.e. when processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by PESZKE S.C. and G&J Sp. z o.o., until the expiry of a contract or until you object to the processing of your data;
c) for a financial and accounting purpose, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) of GDPR, when processing is necessary for compliance with the law, in particular the tax law, including the Accounting Act, until the time set out in relevant provisions of the tax law;
d) for the purpose of exercising or defending legal claims, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR, i.e. when processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by PESZKE S.C. and G&J Sp. z o.o., until the lapse of the limitation period of the legal claims in accordance with the Civil Code;
e) for the purpose of handling complaints, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR, i.e. when processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by PESZKE S.C. and G&J Sp. z o.o., for a 5-year period after the expiry of a contract.
4. The following can act as recipients of your personal data in connection with meeting the purposes laid down above:
– persons authorised by the controller within the scope of the controller’s activities;
– entities which the controller entrusted with personal data processing (processors) based on concluded agreements;
– entities to which the controller will be obliged to make the data available under applicable law;
– entities which participated in delivering the considerations arising from a contract, e.g. couriers or law firms.
5. Your data will be stored as long as necessary for meeting all the obligations arising from a contract, including the obligations stipulated in the law, and for exercising legal claims.
6. Be assured that PESZKE S.C. and G&J Sp. z o.o. have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the processed personal data against a disclosure.
7. Be informed that you have the right to request access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of your personal data, the right to object to processing and to data portability and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
8. The disclosure of personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract. If personal data are not disclosed, the contract cannot be concluded and performed.
9. In matters related with personal data protection contact us at: INFO@PESZKE.COM or INFO@GPGLIDERS.COM or write to the address of our registered office given above.